Margaret Cleaning - Frequently Asked Questions On this page, we will try to answer questions that concern our customers. But if you do not find an answer to your question, do not hesitate to contact us.
1. What areas do you cover?
We cover Exeter area and the nearby surroundings. Call us on 07950773316 to check if we cover your particular area.
2. Are you and your cleaners insured?
YES we are fully insured.
3. What kind of services do you provide?
We providing high-quality commercial and Domestic cleaning services in Exeter area and surroundings. We provide professional cleaning solutions for any size homes, offices, and more.
4. What hours do you provide you are cleaning services?
We provide all of our cleaning services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
5. Do you provide the cleaning materials?
For professional Carpet Cleaning, End of Tenancy Cleaning, Office Cleaning, After Builders Cleaning, Students Accommodation Cleaning and Emergency Cleaning we provide all materials free of charge. For Domestic Cleaning, One-off Cleaning /Spring Cleaning and After Party Cleaning services we do not provide the cleaning materials. However, if you would like the supplies to be included for this type of job, it will cost few pounds more.
6. Do your services have a quality guarantee?
The cleaning we provide is of a guaranteed professional high-standard. In the unlikely event that you’re not happy with the cleaning service, you can always call us within 24 hours of the job. The cleaner will come back to do a free-of-charge re-cleaning of the missed spots.
7. How do I pay for cleaning services?
We accept several forms of payment. Cash, cheque or bank transfer. Payment due when job has been completed.
8. Do I have to pay anything extra apart from the quoted price?
Quoted price includes all taxes and services. The only charges that might apply on top of the price is parking fees - if you are not able to provide free parking space.
9. How long before do I need to book cleaning?
The earlier the better then we can adjust to your requirements. However, we do everything to please our customers.
10. Can you show references from other customers?
Yes, no problem. Some references are available on our website. More client references on request.
11. Can I choose the day for cleaning?
Yes, we will do everything to make our clients happy.
12. Do I have to pay a cancellation fee?
No. We do not charge a fee for cancellation of service. Please contact us as soon as possible in the event of cancellation, we may provides a service for another client at this time.
13. Can you remove all stains from carpet?
We will do our best to remove most stains from carpets. Some spots over time cannot be removed.
14. Do you move the furniture when cleaning carpets?
Yes, on customer request.
15. Can I change the time and/or day of cleaning?
No problem, please inform us as soon as possible to change.
16. What if something is damaged during the cleaning?
We strive to provide top quality services. If the destruction will take place during the cleaning, we will repair or replace the damaged item.
17. Do I have to be at home during the cleaning service?
This is not required, as long as you provide access to your property. Due to work commitments, busy lifestyles and appointments we understand that you can't always be home to let your cleaning team in. In all cases, we would like you to be at your site address at the time when the service you have booked finishes, in order to inspect our work and retrieve your keys.
18. How long will it take for my carpet to dry?
Most carpet will dry within 2 – 4 hours. However, drying time depends on the length of time since last cleaning, humidity, and type of carpet.
For any further enquires please do not hesitate to contact us, Thank you!